My America and My World
History/Geography Reader by Abeka
I went with this
book b/c Thumper was looking through the reader at our used homeschool store and
he just wanted it! Luckily they had the TM to go along with it that breaks it into
32 lessons. There are activity suggestions also at the end of the lesson. We
use history readers from SL Core D, with Big Sis, and The Wee Sing American
Songs CD. We are still continuing our map/globe work from Legends and Leagues
even though we are through with that. I really just needed a guide like this to
keep my going on track.....Sometimes I feel that Science and History/Geography
get put on the back burner if it's not planned out. My America and My World are
short and sweet lessons for Thumper. His Notebook is getting filled with his
work and he likes to look back to see what he has accomplished.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave comments to tell us how we're doing! If you have any questions, let us know! Thanks for stopping by!