Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Essentials In Writing 4

Bambi has always loved telling tales and stories, but writing it down?....pffff!  That's a whole other jar of beans!  Since starting Essentials in Writing grade 4, she has blossomed!  She actually doesn't whine or complain about starting a writing lesson.  The videos are short and sweet (5-10 minutes maybe).  Then she works on her worksheet or writing assignment.  Though we do a separate grammar program, there is grammar with EIW.  Bambi is nearly finished with this years writing course.....She had to complete a research project that took her step by step.  She choose her favorite love, horses!  I'm so proud of her hard work.  She wanted to type her paragraphs which made it pop! 





2 comments:

  1. I came to your blog to read about EIW! As a fellow horse lover I appreciate Bambi's topic (and I think we...meaning my children...have some of the same stuffed animals!).
    :)
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment! Bambi was excited that someone commented on her work! Though I don't have a lot of EIW work on our blog yet, I hope this post helped a little in the decision factor of giving EIW a try. That is if you aren't using it already!

      Delete

Please leave comments to tell us how we're doing! If you have any questions, let us know! Thanks for stopping by!