Before I post about our first week of school for the 2014-2015 school year I wanted to share this document of Buzzwords used in Jr. Analytical Grammar that Bambi used for her 5th grade year. We printed these out, she cut them out, and pasted them on a poster board. It was VERY helpful for her to look at the poster as she went through her lessons instead of looking back through her book. We also typed up the Six Deadly Splits to add to her poster. I do not have these as a printout. Also, on the header of the printout, I state that there are 15 buzzwords, but there are 19 in all for you to cut out. Bambi plans to use her buzzword poster for Analytical Grammar this year, which we plan to start in January after our Christmas break.
Buzzwords 1-19 Printouts
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave comments to tell us how we're doing! If you have any questions, let us know! Thanks for stopping by!