Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sonlight G with SOTW and Sonlight D

I've added some pictures to Flowers Learning Page of a few things she did this past week with Sonlight G & SOTW.  Some weeks we will do an activity to go along with a SOTW chapter or some cooking.  This week was sooo new for everyone that we gave ourselves a break on Friday with activities.  I will try my best to keep up with weekly page updates.  Hopefully someone is listening and reading about our adventures. 

I will be adding pictures to Bambi's Learning Page and how she is recording what she has learned through Sonlight D, American History Part 1.  We have been studying the First Native Americans and are using some History Pockets to go along with that to add to her history notebook.  She is also a hands on gal and loves to make & do and just not read.  She likes to read but she is not an avid reader!  I have to push her to do so but once she's hooked on her book, she's hooked!  History days are Tues. & Thurs.  For Bambi, I save Friday for her State Notebook Study, which we will continue throughout the year.  To go along with her State Study, every week I give her a Studies Weekly issue that highlights her state.  It is an awesome extra resource for her.  I will give more reviews on that at a later date!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments to tell us how we're doing! If you have any questions, let us know! Thanks for stopping by!