Bambi is doing well with Jr. Analytical Grammar but I didn't feel that we should rush off to the next unit until she was certain that the first 3 units were mastered. I will be making some review sheets for this week to give her some extra practice with what she has learned in Units #1-3. I basically took some problems from each day for each unit to make a review sheet. Here are the first couple. Please check back for the rest later. There will only be 3-4 reviews anyway. Also, last week I did not have her take the Unit 3 Pronouns Test so she will take that this week after her review. Then, depending on how well she does, we will move on into Unit 4.
Day 1 Review
JAG Review #1 Units 1-3 by Murrayshire
Day 2 Review
JAG Review #2 Units 1-3 by Murrayshire
Day 3 Review
JAG Review #3, Units 1-3 by Murrayshire
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave comments to tell us how we're doing! If you have any questions, let us know! Thanks for stopping by!