Sunday, June 1, 2014

All About Spelling Student Workbooks!

We have gone through Levels 1-2 and part of 3 in All About Spelling.  This year we gave Logic of English a try.  I do like how LOE is set up and how well Thumper is learning from it.  He really misses the simplicity of AAS and has asked to go back to it for next school year.  So I'm going to let him have his way on this one and go back to AAS for 3rd grade.  He doesn't struggle too much with spelling.  He feels that with LOE it just drags out too long and enjoyed the quickness & thoroughness of AAS.

I made student printout sheets for Thumper's student workbook.  It includes Level 3 and Level 4.

Please feel free to print them out for your child.  There is an instruction sheet on page 1 of each level explaining how I make my books and some quick tips.

I ended up making Level 1 & 2 as well.
I am planning on making a Spelling Quiz Printout File for all of the levels below.....soon!

Level 1
Level 2
Level 3
Level 4

Spelling Quiz Printout
Level 1-2:
Level 3-4


I will come back soon and post about our yearly wrap up and what we are looking forward to for our next school year!  Till then........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments to tell us how we're doing! If you have any questions, let us know! Thanks for stopping by!