We have come to find out over the last 4-6 weeks that CPO is just not fitting with our style. Flower still wants to study Earth Science so I've been thinking of switching to Elemental Science instead. If any of you are using or have used ES Logic with your middle schoolers please fill me in on the details and how it worked for you.
CPO is very involved and I knew that somewhat before beginning....but with such a busy lifestyle already, CPO was and is TOO much for us! I think it is a great Science and really gets the logic child to really think and infer about science. A lot of the questions really dig deep, which I like, but the labs are intense and I would like for Flower to be able to do it without hand-holding.
So, any advice?!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave comments to tell us how we're doing! If you have any questions, let us know! Thanks for stopping by!