Monday, November 11, 2013

Island of the Blue Dolphins Book Guide

Bambi will be reading Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O'Dell for the next few weeks.  I will be making the book guide for her assigned reading.  I'm including literary terms as well and using Figuratively Speaking to help with that.  For those familiar with my Call of the Wild book guide, this guide will be similar to that.  For the first part of the Book Guide for the Island of the Blue Dolphins, you will see a "Character" page and an "Activities" page to use through the entire book.  I will be adding more pages for each chapter so keep checking back!!

You may enjoy watching about these cute sea otters on BBC Wildlife page.  This is added as a link for chapters 3-4.
 










Watch this video for chapters 14-16.......






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments to tell us how we're doing! If you have any questions, let us know! Thanks for stopping by!